£375 per day / 3 month rolling contract / Surrey or London
A large financial services company seek a Test Analyst / Tester to assist in building confidence in all applications under test by reducing the risk that defects will manifest themselves in the production environment.
You will need to be familiar with testing workflow applications or come from a background of analysis, design mapping of business processes and have an excellent experience of testing.
As Test Analyst / Tester you will provide manual, functional and business process testing services for all software, hardware, business process and development projects, and externally developed package implementation projects.
As Test Analyst / Tester you will need:
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment within a business / office context.
- Any experience in working with Workflow applications is key.
- Proven analytical ability.
- Have experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Experience in TFS.
- Exp in User Acceptance Testing would be an advantage.
- Exposure to the systems development lifecycle would be an advantage.
- Exp of systems analysis or development would be an advantage.
Also as Test Analyst / Tester you will require:
- Knowledge of the various systems and platforms that System and User Acceptance Testing covers.
- An understanding of relational database technology.
- Appreciation of client server and/or Web Testing architecture and Terminology.
- Exp of Test Quality Centre.
- An appreciation of static and dynamic test techniques (e.g. Document inspections and reviews, and boundary value analysis).
- Knowledge of the internal Corporate Acceptance Teams processes and procedures.
- Appreciation of the System Development Lifecycle and project management methodologies (e.g. Prince2).